Friday, October 10, 2008

Scissor Happy!

I went today to get a little touch up work done on my hair... bangs trimmed, back of neck razored and hair blow dried. Well, I have to say, I am NOT happy with my bangs. My head looks like a mushroom and my bangs are WAY to short. Have you ever had one of those moments when leaving the hair dresser that you just wanted to cry? I LOVE my hairdresser... don't get me wrong.. Tricia is the best.. I think this one time, she overestimated the length of my bangs and chopped em'! Oh well.. hair grows right? I tried to take a picture, but it doesn't really look that bad and justify it, so you be the judge! The rest of the "do" turned out pretty good though.





1 comments:

tharker said...

I LOVE it Em! Really, you are so beautiful!

(and if you really don't like the bangs, the great thing about them is that they grow super fast)

But I REALLY like it! Oh, wait...I already said that ;)