Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Feeling refreshed!

I had a wonderful time in Washington!

Here are some of the high points of my trip!:

* Reminiscing old times with old friends. I only wished we had more time to visit...another trip perhaps!
* Shopped to my hearts content with my mom, sister and sister-in-law on Black Friday.
* Chilled with the family and laughed about our growing up years.
* Went to see "Twilight" with the girls! I really enjoyed it and plan to see it again!
* Scouted out some possibilities for homes in Pullman! The hubby and I are planning on moving there eventually to be closer to family. I feel I have "done my time" in Florida and ready to get the heck out!!

I hope everyone enjoyed Thanksgiving as much as I did! Now I need to work off all that turkey and stuffing I ate!!

4 comments:

tharker said...

I'm so glad we were able to get together while you were here. And I agree, the only thing that could have made it better would have been more time.

Love ya Em!

Day said...

Sorry we missed you although with your family and friends it might have been difficult hooking up. Now that we are back in the northwest I think it would be GREAT if you moved closer!!

Miss ya!

Anonymous said...

It was good to see you guys too Em! You just missed the snow! We have about a foot of powdery snow on the ground and the kids have been sledding in the backyard. It's also literally 5 degrees outside as I write this, but it ensures we'll have a white Christmas this year. Tomorrow I'll try to get a picture of our white, frosty, icicly house and post it on my blog!

Love ya!
-Matt

FeatherGirl ..... That's My Name!!! said...

UMMMMM... YOU ARE SOOOOOO NOT ALLOWED TO MOVE THAT FAR AWAY!!! NUH-UH!! (ok..that was me yelling at you.. sorry!! )