Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Make-up!

I was asked what is in my makeup bag and being the lover of makeup that I am...I am delighted to dish!



Loreal true color match foundation
Smashbox mineral powder (I can't live without this stuff!)
Loreal HIP dual shimmer shadow
Elf duo eye shadow - Purple - I just discovered this stuff and it is the bomb!
Elf duo eye shadow - Gold
Elf duo eye shadow - Green
Elf duo eye shadow - Smokey eye
Kubuki brush
Makeup sponge
Almay mascara
Revlon Color Stay liquid liner - black brown
Eyebrow brush/comb
Eyeshadow brush
Eyeshadow contour brush (2)
Revlon creme shadow
Loreal eye shadow - Rose fields
Revlon ColorStay mineral finishing powder bronzer - Sunkiss
Physicians Formula shimmer strip bronzer - Malibu strip







And for the eyeshadow dummy and by dummy, I mean ME... I found this Elf eye shadow smoky eye book for $5.00! Nope, not a typo...it was only $5.00!! It comes complete with a how to diagram, 12 colors, eye shadow applicator and eye-liner. This is one happy girl! :)

So, what's in your makeup bag?!

3 comments:

Thefab4 said...

LOVE IT GIRL!!! It's funny my little guy asked me the other day (totally concerned), "Mom, why don't you have any toys"? I answered him with, "I do Blaine. I have a lot... it's called MAKEUP"! :)

Emily said...

Lol....that is so funny, Julie...and very true!

tharker said...

I'm with Julie. Makeup is my toy!

Love this, Em!!!