Friday, May 4, 2012

WE'RE MOVING!!

For real this time! We are finally moving to the pacific northwest and could not be happier about it! I feel like I am finally "going home":) As I was pondering this big move (seriously corner to corner!), I just realized all of the wonderful things I will be giving up here in Florida to start a new life in Redmond, Washington. When I first moved to Florida, my whole life changed....for the better. I had instant friends, everyone was so warm and welcoming. I finished school and started my career here. I met my husband here. I had my children here. We ended up in the most awesome ward ever here. And as I sit and think about moving, it brings tears to my eyes. We've had some really great memories here. My mom always says that they have picked up a spouse everywhere they have moved and the purpose for moving to Florida with my parents 16 years ago was, without a doubt, solely for me to find my husband and start our new life together, for whom I am eternally grateful. So, we're ending one chapter of our life and starting another. It's bitter sweet, but I will never forget Florida.

1 comments:

{amy k.} said...

moving is never an easy change, that's for sure! i'm just glad i'm not in florida anymore or i'd be even more bummed about this! hope the move goes well and you settle in to your new home easily!