Sunday, August 5, 2007

I'm tagged

I was tagged so I'm delightfully participating. The object is to give 1 word answers... here goes!

Yourself: Cheerful


Your partner: Passionate


Your hair: Awesome!


Your mother: Faithful


Your father: Selfless


Your favorite item: Lipstick


Your dream last night: Family


Your favorite drink: Water


Your dream car: Mercedes


Dream home: Own


The room you are in: Bed


Your fear: Death


What you are great at: Listening


Where you want to be in 10 years: Family


Who you hung out with last night: Nicole


You're not: Tactful


One of your wish list items: Car


The last thing you did: Clean


You are wearing: Jammies


Your favorite weather: Sunny


Your favorite book: Potter


Last thing you ate: Quesadilla


Your life: Happy


Your mood: Calm


Your best friend: Todd


What are you thinking about right now: Tomorrow


Your car: Beetle


What are you doing at the moment: duh


Relationship status: Married


What is on your t.v: Spongebob


When is the last time you laughed: Last night.


I'm tagging Shannon, Kami and Allison.. happy blogging!

2 comments:

tharker said...

You do have awesome hair, you have always been a fantastic listener, and now that you mention it, I can see lipstick as your favorite item. By the way, sorry for ALWAYS wanting to use your gorgeous bronze lipstick in H.S. I think I must owe you about a thousand dollars in Maybelline lip products : )

I don't know why I JUST remembered that, but it's pretty funny to me!

Kami said...

That was a fun thing. I posted my version of tagged on my blog.