Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Why is it SO HARD!!!

I have been trying to lose weight for the better part of the year. At one point I lost 15 pounds and now I have gained it all back!!! It is SO aggravating. I think my problem is lack of self control and self discipline. When we go out to eat, I justify getting what I want because it is a "special occasion" and end up gaining weight because of it. The problem is we go out quite often and I can't use that "special occasion" excuse any more. I'm so pathetic! Can anyone help?!?!

I just ordered YBB (Yoga Booty Ballet). I've heard good things about this DVD and hope this will get me on the right track again. :) I also got Shape Bikini Body Camp.... WHOO... is that a workout or what?! My goal is to get through the whole thing (I make it about half way through and then poop out). But each time I do it, I get a little bit further. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

tharker said...

I love YBB! Keep it up Em, it will get easier to stick with your new routine! You're awesome!

Kami said...

Oh, I hear ya, sista. It's so hard! I LOVE having a subscription to SELF to keep me motivated and just remember to pace yourself. I have the excuse of having a bad back for the last few days. Keep moving!