Friday, October 19, 2007

Funny Story

So, the other day Todd bought a Wii video game set with controls and games and such. We are going to surprise the kids for Christmas with the game so he was like a little kid opening up the package when it arrived. He decided that we needed to "try it out" before we wrap it up for Christmas. So early Saturday morning, we get the kids their breakfast and then go into our room, lock the door, and try out the Wii. Shortly afterwards, Breigh finished her br:akfast and she listened to what was going on just outside of our bedroom. She could hear the sounds from the video game coming from our room. This is how it played out:

BREIGH: "I wanna play!"
TODD: "You can't play it just yet, it's a surprise".
BREIGH: "But I wanna play too, pleeeeze!"
TODD (I could KILL him for saying this): "We're not dressed yet".
BREIGH: "Why are you guys dancing around naked?!?!?....... You can imagine my horror....lol!
ME: (hitting my husband)... "WHY DID YOU TELL HER THAT?!?!?"
BREIGH: You guys are kind of freakin' me out right now!

We were both on the floor rolling with laughter. Next time we'll have to find a better excuse! :)

5 comments:

Tasha said...

lol! Thanks for the laugh today! I needed it!

tharker said...

That is so funny! Now poor Breigh has visions in her head of mommy and daddy dancing around nekid!

tharker said...

Cute template. Did you get this one on Shabby Tulips, or did you make it yourself?

Emily said...

I tried doing it myself and couldn't figure it out. I got my template off of shabby tulips. How do I do it myself? Any tips?

tharker said...

Scroll down to the bottom of Shabby Tulips page and click on older posts. The post that comes up has instructions to do it yourself. You'll need to set up a Photobucket account and download papers onto your computer from Shabby Princess. Then you upload those papers onto your Photobucket acct. Shabby Tulips has a sample template that you can use to put in the HTML code for your papers. You just go into your blogger page,to layout, then hit Edit HTML, delete the old template, and paste her sample template in. She has the areas highlighted where you insert your papers code.

I printed off her sample page too so that I could have it in front of me to know where stuff went. It took me a couple of hours to do the whole thing, but it was worth it.