Thursday, November 1, 2007

We had great fun trick-or-treating this year, although we didn't actually get out of the house until around 8 (the kids bedtime), but we handed out all our candy until then and then made our rounds throughout the neighborhood. Jepson answered the door and passed out the candy while Breigh was getting her face painted. He was so funny. When the kids came to our door, a few of them would just open their bag for the candy to be dispensed in them and Jepson would say "say trick-or-treat!!!". I was cracking up. He loved everyones costumes and commented on each and every one. Here are our pics from the spooky night.



I love the look on her face, like a zombie!



Here's a closeup of her face. Pretty cool huh?!?!



Breigh was supergirl, but not just any supergirl. A supergirl dripping with blood and kryptonite all over her face. This was completely her own idea. When she told her friends about the kryptonite at school they had no idea what kryptonite was. She said "don't you people watch Smallville!" lol. I think Todd did an awesome job painting her face. It's one of my favorite Halloween traditions!



Spidey using his web. I can't count how many times I've been "webbed".



My Spidey-Man posing for me. Isn't he the cutest?!?!

I hope everyone had a fun night!

3 comments:

Tasha said...

Cute costumes!

tharker said...

Todd did an awesome job painting Breigh's face. And I'm totally impressed with her kryptonite idea! That's very creative.

I love that Jepson was in charge of handing out candy. Cute, cute kiddos you have there Emmy!

Day said...

Sounds like you had fun. We did too. Breigh and Jepson are adorable!! I just wish we could live closer and spend more time with Ya'll. I'm working on Shaun so keep your fingers crossed.