Saturday, May 17, 2008

Kids favorite place on earth!

Chuck E. Cheese.... Need I say more? The things us parents must endure to make our kids happy!

Both my kids came home Friday afternoon delighted because Breigh was "Character of the Month" and Jepson "Student of the Month", so we thought it would be appropriate to celebrate their achievement. Now, I really do try to stay away from CEC (Todd calls it "Chuck-Chuck's" or "The Rat Place" when we're trying to talk in code around the kids, which always makes me laugh....lol) at all cost what with all the germs that this place breeds and hundreds of screaming children running around like little fiends trying to get as many tickets as possible. It always amazes me at how many tickets you have to get for one measely, piece of crap toy. I could go to the dollar store and get so much more for my money for a little better quality... am I the only who feels this way?... Anyways, the kids did have a great time and I guess that's all that matters right?

2 comments:

Kami said...

I totally agree. I hate Chuck E Cheezes, or however the thing is spelled. I hate how expensive their pizza is but the games are cheap. It's definitely a breeding ground for germs so you have to bring wipes. We don't have one of those nearby here so we don't have to worry about it, but we DO have a cool bowling alley that Stu thinks is just as good if not better than "The Rat Place". Your kids will have these as memories though.

tharker said...

I hate Chuck E Cheeses too. Moms unite!