Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Jepson's Baptism!

3 posts in one day! WHEW, I'm whooped!...lol.

My baby boy was baptized on Sunday and it is such a milestone for me! Our Branch President said at the baptism "It's kind of sad, Jepson, because your Mom and Dad won't have any more children to get baptized since you're the last one!". Ok, I wouldn't have put it like that, as this is a HAPPY occasion, not a SAD one, but I know what he meant. It did hit me that both of my children are accountable now and growing up before my very eyes. Before I know it, he'll be passing the sacrament, going on a mission and getting married! But for now, I'm going to enjoy the moment.

I am very proud of Jepson. He is the my sweet boy who doesn't see faults in anyone. He is such a happy go lucky kid who loves life and wants to be everyone's friend! He still likes to cuddle with his mama once in a while :) I hope never loses site what's important and stays my sweet little innocent boy.

My Mom, Dad and little brother, Joey, (little brother that reminds me he can whoop my butt!) were able to fly out for the blessed event. It was wonderful to see them have them participate in this fun time with us. Here are some pictures!



Jepson in his brand new suit!



Jepson with his Great Grandmother, Penny and Great, Great Aunt, Ruth.



Jepson and I.



Jepson with Grandma and Grandpa Galloway.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lovely family !
GODBLESS you all

FeatherGirl ..... That's My Name!!! said...

Awwww Em!! He IS such a sweet boy!! I totally love his innocence!! So sorry we couldn't be there!! But. let him know that the Maret's are so proud of his decision to be baptized!!

WE LOVE YOU JEPPY!!!