Tuesday, August 25, 2009

It's That Time of Year Again!!

Yesterday was the kids 1st day back to school and I couldn't be happier!! They were pretty excited, but nervous at the same time worried about who their classmates will be and worried about what this year will bring. Luckily, they both have excellent teachers and all worries were set to rest when they came home with happy faces telling me they LOVE school! Whew, what a relief that is.

It is also nice for this mama that I can come home from work each afternoon to the house the way I left it, CLEAN! My hubby is especially glad, working from home and all, that he can finally get some actual work done now that he has the house all to himself where he can get some peace and quiet! We joked with each other about having a "back-to-school party" to ring in the happy occasion, but we thought better of it. Here are some pics I took of the kids on their big day!



One excited boy!



Breigh picked out this outfit for her 1st day....my baby's growing up!



The kids together, it's a rare occasion these days that they hug like this.



I totally staged this, but they went along with it anyway. I kept saying "one more, one more!"..lol. They just rolled their eyes at me and played along :)

3 comments:

pjtemple said...

Gorgeous Kids!

Emily said...

Thanks!! It's a good thing they're cute!

tharker said...

I love it! They're so good to play along with ya ;)

My kids start tomorrow, and I know they'll be dreading the pictures that I will force on them...oh well, it's fun for me anyway ;)