Thursday, May 6, 2010

Jepson's 9th Birthday!

On April 19th, my baby boy officially turned 9 and he couldn't be happier! I'm just now getting around to blogging about it and posting the pictures because.....well, that's just how I roll:)

The theme for his birthday was "How To Train a Dragon" since we saw the movie in 3D together as a family 1 week prior, and he was obsessed with "Night Fury" aka "Toothless" the dragon. It was a really cute movie, but I was reminded how old I am while watching the movie and getting motion sick...seriously?! I'm becoming my mother.

Anyways, Jepson is just a fun loving, energetic little boy who literally makes me laugh on an every day basis. It makes me sad to think this will be his last "single digit" birthday....*sigh*. Why do they have to grow up so fast?!


"Toothless" the dragon cake. It was a big hit!


He got a big boy watch.


This kid LOVES taking pictures and videos so he got a pretty sweet camera...I may have to borrow it!


And a birthday wouldn't be complete without a gift card to GameStop for the video-game lover that he is.

2 comments:

{amy k.} said...

i've heard good things about that movie, i'll have to go see it! i can't believe he's 9- i swear he was just about to have his baptism! that's crazy that was already a year ago! looks like a fun birthday, he's such a cute kid!

tharker said...

What a fun day for Jepson! I really cannot believe how much he has grown. Do you remember talking on the phone comparing pregnancy notes about our boys to be? Holy cow, that really doesn't feel like it was that long ago...but NINE years! Crazy.

Jepson sounds like he is such a sweet boy. I hope he had a great birthday!

Josh has been asking for a watch. Thanks for the inspriation, now I know what to get him for his birthday in August!