Monday, June 21, 2010

Seriously?!

So my best friend comes to visit from Tennessee to stay with us for about a week and a half with her 3 kids. How is it, that in all that time, I didn't manage to take ONE picture of us together? Who does that? Oh...that's right.. ME!! I'm so mad at myself. I guess we're going to have to do it all over again...which is fine by me! I guess it's the time we spent together that was more valuable to me, like taking our kids and heading out to the beach, and let me tell ya, between watching 5 kids and our stupid beach umbrella that kept falling down, it was definitely trying, but it was worth it and we had tons of fun soaking up the sun and chatting it up like two school girls! Another highlight was staying up late and watching old 80's movies...who doesn't love Molly Ringwald!! Yes, next time....PICTURES!!!

4 comments:

Kami said...

This is a direct result of years with Aunt Gloria who pulled out her camera and took random shots of all of us during family reunions. I bring my camera fully intending to snap photos of our important times together but I feel guilty when I think about pulling it out. I don't want to be annoying. We must find BALANCE in our photo-taking lives!

Thefab4 said...

Yes, '80s movies!!! Pretty in Pink. That's where Blaine got his name!!! :) We just got back from a week in Disneyland and I think I have a total of 10 pics. Sad, so sad!!! :)

tharker said...

This is the story of my life, I'm telling ya!

Your visit from your friend sounds like it was a blast. The beach and 80's movies...perfection!

FeatherGirl ..... That's My Name!!! said...

I can honestly say ... it was AWESOME .... aside from the lack of pics ... it was so great being there with you guys .... hanging out and just relaxing!! At least Aiden Scissorhands kept things interesting!! I should send you the pics I took of his hair .. those would be fun to post ...well.. not really!! Anyway .. not long now ... 22 days!! Get your camera ready girlfriend!!!