Thursday, March 6, 2008

5 Things I Like About Me!

Ok, so I've been challenged, and we all know I never turn down a challenge...lol! I feel kind of funny talking about myself, but I think this is a really healthy thing to do, especially since I'm trying to lose weight and positive thinking is something I need to work on. I've been asked to write 5 things I like about me, so here goes:

1. I have really great skin. I am 31 years old and I get comments from people all the time at how great my skin is. They think I'm 18 and it feels so great to reveal my real age!

2. I have great hair. I haven't found anyone that has the versatility and color that I seem to get away with. I can wear straight and curly (more straight than curly, I have issues with having poofy hair....lol). I'm the envy at the hair salon!

3. I like the curves of my body. I don't really now how to justify this one without sounding silly, so I'll move on...lol!

4. I like the color of my eyes... green. There's not a lot of the "green-eyed" ladies out there and I really like mine!

5. wow... this is harder than i thought. ummm.... I guess I have a cute nose.

who's next?

1 comments:

tharker said...

Well done Em. Every thing is absolutely true. Your hair color is the most perfect hair color EVER. I have a Mia Maid whose hair is almost exactly your shade, and she hates it and is always wanting to change it. I told her that women pay BIG BUCKS to get that color from a bottle, and that one day she will come to love her own hair.

Your skin is ridiculous. It has always been gorgeous. I mean like peaches and creamy gorgeousness.

Your eyes..hello. Who doesn't want that green eyed, auburn hair combo? It's perfect.

In a nutshell, you are beautiful. I've always thought so, and always will.

Love you.