Thursday, March 6, 2008

Tagged.... You're it!

I can
1. Bake to my heart's content.
2. Sing... my 8-year-old thinks I'm the best!
3. Clean like nobody's business.

I can’t make
1. My plants grow.
2. myself thin by not changing my habits
3. crafts

I am
1. a hard worker
2. content
3. happy

I was
1. a softball player
2. very shy
3. single

I hope
1. to have a great relationship with my kids
2. see my family soon
3. to get out of debt soon

I love
1. my husband
2. my kids
3. my family

There you have it! What do you think your answers will be? Get thinking, and then pass the fun along on your blog. Unless I’m the only one that loves doing and reading these things!

1 comments:

tharker said...

Isn't this one a fun one?

Don't worry, I can't make a plant stay alive to save my life. I killed my Spring in a Can on accident. Ooops.