Sunday, March 9, 2008

MEN!

So, I get this call at work from my husband telling me that Breigh has a fever and I need to pick her up from school. Here is our conversation.

Todd: Hey, the school just called and said Breigh has a fever of 109.

Me: 109!?!?!?!? are you sure?

Todd: Yeah, it's not like it's 110 or 112?

I then hung up with him, RAN over to the school (which is just across the street). I get to the school and the nurse says "Oh, hi.. Breigh has a little fever of 100.9 and we need to send her home." I just about died. 100.9 NOT 109! MEN!

2 comments:

tharker said...

Hilarious! 109! That is so funny. Thanks for the laugh today!

P.S.
If you want to see the "anon" comments, check the sweet and sour post, and Spencer's rebuttal. It's all there ;) Even though the person seems a little crochety, I still think it's funny!

Day said...

That is so funny!! And sounds just like Todd. What a riot!