Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My Spidey-Man



About 2 weeks ago, I decided to get the kids their Halloween costumes early because a)I don't sew (well besides curtains and table cloths) and b)I wanted to beat the rush of moms buying their kids' costumes. So I decided to get Jepson this spiderman costume. I don't know if you can tell, but it has built-in muscles so he looks all ripped in the chest. I wasn't sure how he would react to getting this costume, because he really wanted an "ironman" costume, but Target didn't have Ironman. When I brought it home, he not only liked it, but every day after school he would change and turn into spiderman and the following day he would become "Peter Parker" again when going to school. He has worn his costume so much that I am going to have to mend the 2 holes that are in it already. He has even gone so far as to tell me his name is not Jepson, it's "spidey." Silly boy! So I thought I would get "Spidey" in action and snapped a picture. More Halloween pics to come later:)

1 comments:

tharker said...

You mean the muscles that look like boobs? Yeah, I can see them! Just kidding, I think it's just the angle that he's at that is making them look that way to me.

So cute that he's morphing back into Peter Parker each day!