Tuesday, November 6, 2007

In the spirit of giving

Since Thanksgiving is upon us, I was thinking of the little things I am thankful for. here are a few:

Fuzzy slippers. I love waking up on a cold morning and getting into my fuzzy, cozy pink slippers that Breigh gave me last year for Christmas.

My kids' uncontrollable laughter. It always makes me laugh when they just can't seem to stop and get that belly laugh going. Classic.

Fresh flowers. I love to stop and smell the roses, especially the ones I planted under a tree in my backyard. I love having fresh flowers in the house. It makes me feel so "Martha Stewart".

Good kids. Now granted, my kids are not perfect, but I have been told I have very good children and that just does a mother's heart good. I feel like I must be doing something right!

Pumpkin spice candles. What would I do without my pumpkin spice candles that makes my house a home. I love coming home to that smell, it just puts a big goofy smile on my face :)

I could go on and on, but these are just a few of my favorites!

1 comments:

tharker said...

Great list Em. I agree, it's the best compliment a mother can get to hear that she has great kids.

Yumm, pumpkin spice. I kind of want to run out and get one now!