Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My Christmas Dishes

OK, I realize there's a pattern forming here with dishes... I don't know why, they're like purses and shoes for me..... I love to have lots of them. My mom calls me Imelda Marcos (apparently she has a fetish for shoes like me).

Here are my Christmas dishes and I am really happy with them! I got them online and wasn't sure how they would look upclose, but I really like them and they arrived without one crack or break, even better! They have found their happy place at my dining room table. The only problem is they only come in a set for 4 and there are 6 place settings at my table, but I think they're worth it!

4 comments:

Kami said...

Those are so cute! You know they only sell them in a set of four so that you'll have to buy two or three of them to have enough for the holidays. It's all a ploy to make more money. Honestly, think of how cheap they were to make and you might get infuriated over it. But since we're not great at making our own pottery, it's worth it. Very cute! Now you'll have to think up some nice holiday dishes that would look great on them too like gingerbread cookies and cherry pie ala mode.

tharker said...

Those are great Em! I love square dishes, but my very traditional husband begs to differ!

Those will look gorgeous on your table.

Anonymous said...

That pattern is beautiful! I just bought a tree skirt with a similar patter. I love it!

Tasha said...

Those are very cute dishes!